Saturday, March 27, 2021

I'm taking a break

I've heard that the best diet is the one you'll stick to. And I've been sticking to mine for the last 3 months. But I'm going to be honest and say that I'm getting tired. Mentally. I'm doing CICO and balancing my macros. I have enough calories that I'm never hungry. But I do have to watch what I'm eating to make sure I don't go over (at least not too often). So I've decided to take a 'diet break' and switch to maintenance for a week.

  1. Because I've read that if you have a long way to go in weight loss, taking occasional breaks will keep your metabolism high.

  2. I have a week off work. And it's always harder to lose weight at home.

  3. Eating a maintenance amount will give me an idea of what it will be like when I've lost the weight. I think we all know that keeping the weight of can be as hard as losing it. This is like practice for the rest of my life.

  4. There is a part of me that feels guilty about this whole thing. Like I should just white knuckle it till I lose all the weight. But I know I can't do that. My will power is dwindling and I hope that after this it will be refreshed.

submitted by /u/Aasilma
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rqZTyk

No comments:

Post a Comment