Thursday, March 25, 2021

Feeling disheartened with little progress (25F)

I (25F) been working on my diet for the past two, almost three months. I was 5’4”, 155 pounds when I started and had a goal of losing 30 pounds, or at the very minimum, go from a size 10 back to a size 4.

I have stopped drinking alcohol, stopped drinking soda (outside of maybe a small can once a week max), and have been conscious about eating more protein and less carbs. I’ve been taking mile long hikes every weekend and during the week have converted my office desk to a standing one so I only sit 20% of the time now.

I have only lost 4 pounds. I feel like my entire lifestyle have shifted dramatically and there’s almost nothing to show for it. I’m still the same pant size. Still technically overweight. Still have a 32 inch waist size. I am so tired of looking this way.

I don’t know what else to do to kick my weight loss into gear, and it almost feels more worth it to just go back to my old lifestyle.

Any advice or encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/duchessoftexas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lYYYnG

No comments:

Post a Comment