Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Doing CICO for 3 weeks. No weight loss.

Hey everyone,

I am a 6 foot 1 female who weighs 175 lbs. I am trying to weigh 140-150lbs as that is when I am happiest and healthiest. I know that may sound small for my height but I have always been very tiny when I eat properly. I gained weight during quarantine because of the stress of covid and not being able to see my long distance boyfriend who lives in a different country. At my heaviest I weighed 185. Since November I have dropped to 175. I wasn’t consistent at all with my diet/exercise routine but still lost weight. And now I am stuck.

For the past 3 weeks I have been diligently tracking my calories and working out. In the past 3 weeks I have worked out everyday but 4 days as I have had some time off work. I’ve been burning 500+ calories at the gym everyday doing a combination of weight training and walking on the treadmill/HIIT on treadmill. At first I was eating 2000 calories as my TDEE is around 2500. But I wasn’t really losing weight so for the past week or so I’ve been eating 1800-1900 calories. On March 27 I got down to 175.1 lbs FINALLY after hovering around 176 for 2 weeks. But for the past 3 days I have been 176.5lbs. Basically I have been sitting at ~176lbs for 3 weeks now and I’m really losing motivation. How can I not be losing weight if I’m burning 500 cals at the gym daily, plus eating in a few hundred cal deficit everyday? I’ve even tried eating less sodium in case that’s the reason why, but it hasn’t helped. My boyfriend is with me currently and we’ve been dieting/working out together and he has lost 3lbs in 3 weeks. I was on my period last week so I was hoping this week I would see some change but I haven’t at all... am I doing something wrong? Is this normal? Do I just need to wait it out?

submitted by /u/sandersidle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cD9myq

No comments:

Post a Comment