Sunday, March 28, 2021

‘Apple’ shaped people, how did weight loss affect your stomach?

Starting off by saying, I know you can’t spot reduce weight loss, I’m specifically interested in those of you who have lost weight with an ‘apple’ shape and how it impacted your body.

Short story, no matter my weight, I’ve always carried nearly all my excess weight on my stomach. Even when I thought I was ‘fat’ as a teenager but was actually a fairly normal weight, I’ve had a slightly overhanging belly.

I know it’s a genetic thing as my mother has the same shape. Now I’m a lot heavier, there’s quite a pronounced overhang and I’m quite often mistaken for being pregnant by strangers which constantly upsets me. Particularly as my body shape means I have thin legs and arms.

I don’t see a lot of body shapes like mine and I’d love to know what weight loss has been like for those of you that carried most of your weight in your stomach? I live in hope that one day it MIGHT have a chance of being flat, if not at least much less bloated.

submitted by /u/Mieowz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3flOfSY

No comments:

Post a Comment