Wednesday, March 31, 2021

How to get back on track?!

Last May I (25F) was doing SO well. I started calorie counting & ended up losing 30lbs. Ever since Christmas/December time, I've completely lost all motivation to calorie count, to track, to even care about anything.

I'm really struggling to get back into calorie counting & having the motivation to make healthier food. I just find that I'm hungry, all the time. I work from home now and all I do is snack or order UberEats. I don't want my 30lbs weight loss to go to waste. I've gained 2lbs and I really don't want to keep gaining but I'm struggling so much with getting the motivation to count again.

Anyone have any tips on how to kickstart that motivation that I had back in May?

submitted by /u/eat-the-fat220
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wnwWqP

No comments:

Post a Comment