Friday, March 26, 2021

Feeling Confused and Defeated.

I've been a long time lurker on this sub, and kept meaning to create an account and join. So, I've just did that.

I'm F(35) and currently weigh 468.6lbs (Well, I did on Monday) - I'm in no way new to weight loss, I started my weight loss journey in Jan 2019 with a starting weight of 629lbs. I woke up one morning and decided enough was enough; started CICO, signed up to the local gym and went swimming daily - I eventually started added a ton of classes to my weekly regime and eventually became a massive gym junkie. I got my weight down to 407lbs when lockdown happened (March 2020), and then I also found out I was pregnant (initially, due to my weight - this wasn't possible).

In Feb I had a beautiful baby girl, and now I am back to CICO. I had a C-section, so my exercise has been somewhat minimal while I get back in to the swing of things (and ofc all the gyms are closed, taking my soul with them).

So, it's been 6 weeks now since I've had my baby. During pregnancy I didn't control any calories, and basically face planted any food that I wanted. I weighed myself two weeks PP and was 515lbs, a lot of that being baby/water I'm sure - I then restarted CICO.
Monday I weigh in at 468.6lbs - and I've been in a calorie deficit since then mostly eating less than 1900 calories, but on one day according to MFP I ate 2023 calories.

This brings me to my issue today, it's been 5 days since Monday and while I don't usually (I used to weigh myself daily and it messed with my head) I decided to jump on the scale this morning because I was feeling good. Well, not only have I not lost anything, I've put on .02lbs weighing in at 468.8lbs. I'm so annoyed and wondering what I'm doing wrong?

I've tracked everything I've ate, I've weighed everything. I do IF, so only eat between 10am (though tbh I don't generally have my breakfast until 11:30am) and 6pm, and barring that one day (Monday) all of my calories have been less than 1900. For my weight and height (6ft) I have a TDEE of 3,516 calories to maintain. I've been walking 30mins daily, which is slightly over a mile; and I've got on my exercise bike 3 times for 5miles... so why do the scales hate me? I know weight fluctuates, but man... it's so demotivating (I'm not quitting though, just miffed)

submitted by /u/Newfound-Nikki
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PsvYbC

No comments:

Post a Comment