Thursday, March 25, 2021

Weight loss challenge groups or groups for modest loss?

Hi all! I wasn't entirely sure where to ask, but I need to make aome changes for my well being and basically my situation is that I have a healthy BMI (not that this is a perfect measure), and don't struggle to eat well or exercise, but I have a pretty serious inflammation issue that makes it very important and very hard for me to work out and stay withing a certain weight. I'm strugfling to find a community that reflects where Im at with my health goals. I was hoping some of you all may know of a more niche sub here that may focus on challenges like steps and distance.

Weight loss groups I've found so far seem to hit a different demographic and kinda blow me off, and fitness subs love to insist I can do things I absolute cannot. I tried a few groups like sugarfree even and omg the woo drives me nuts. I don't think what I'm looking for is so unusual? My mental health has taken a bit of a dive and I'd like to push myself a little harder athletically- something I can control. I have a Samsung Health account a have like zero friends on it, but basically their challenges in a reddit setting would be awesome!a

I can post my stats, but wasn't sure that was too relevant for my question. I am a woman and definitely want a place that is female friendly, but that at least hasn't been an issue I've encountered in health subs!

submitted by /u/ActivelyLostInTarget
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39fTEa7

No comments:

Post a Comment