Monday, March 29, 2021

I've lost nearly 30 pounds, but I still look the same?

Basically what it says in the title. I've (20F) stuck to a 1200 calorie diet and been exercising since the middle of January, which has been been pretty tough-- but I've lost 29 pounds! I'm down from 229 (the heaviest I've ever been, thanks covid) to 200 pounds. Yet, I look exactly the same. My total weight loss goal at the moment is 60 pounds, so I'm now nearly halfway there. But the lack of any real physical difference is a bummer. My parents claim to see a big difference, but I asked two of my friends if they did and they said I look exactly the same as I did before.

I feel so vain, because the main thing I should be working towards is becoming healthier (which I am) and not trying to simply look more attractive. Realistically, though, I am trying to look more attractive, even if I won't openly admit it. I guess I'm now feeling a bit demotivated-- I'm worried that when I lose the rest of the weight, I'll still look the damn same. I just want to look in the mirror and not feel that prickle of revulsion. Any advice on getting more motivated?

submitted by /u/loseit2948
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QFZTh0

No comments:

Post a Comment