Sunday, March 28, 2021

Looking for a weight loss buddy :))) ( F19 | 5"4 | CW:180 | GW:140 )

Hi there, I’m looking for someone/ some people to share our weight loss journeys with!

Height: 5’4” / SW: 200 lb / CW: 180 lb / GW:140 lb

I obsess over food and I let it have so much power over me :( it can get really tough when no one understands. I have this all or nothing response which causes me to binge quite frequently.

I also suffer from PCOS and try to have a low ish carb diet (~100g). I aim to lose the weight at a healthy rate of 1-2lbs a week to hopefully reach my goal weight by autumn ish.

If we have the same/similar stats please send me a message and maybe if there are lots of us can have a gc! Honestly don't mind but I'm tired of being alone :(

I’m happy to message over whatsapp/ imessage etc.

submitted by /u/chem-ystery
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3w0Q25P

No comments:

Post a Comment