Friday, March 26, 2021

plan for 50 lb weight loss

i don’t want to change my eating, I want to change my life; I will do this by habits and routine

I plan on eating 3 meals a day (averaging about 1,300-1,500 cals per day) I will have a 4-5 hour “fasting” period between each meal to make sure I am not snacking

on weekends i will exercise in the morning, and during the week I will do it right after school

to not binge at night, I will sleep by 9:30

I am also going to aim for 2-3 L of water When waking up I will not go on my device and instead stretch

Although this sounds like a lot, I have been doing these steps on and off for about 2 months, but I am ready to get serious and put it all together :)

submitted by /u/TruthDeep8659
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31obSlC

No comments:

Post a Comment