Friday, March 26, 2021

Weight loss made me lose half of my hair and It never grew back

Sw 220 Cw 160

I lost most of my weight 3 years ago by dieting and exercising. I ate whole foods, took supplements, everything. When I started my head was full of hair, my hair was extremely thick and pretty. Now at 160lbs my hair is so fine I cant look at my hair part. Its been like this for the past 2 years. I went to the doctor with this problem and she just told me that there are different stages of hair growth and its normal normal to lose hair after weightloss. Im still paranoid and depressed about it because my hair looked like it was made for hair products commercials and now I cant have any darker colour on my hair because the wide part is just so obvious. I dont have PCOS nor any other condition. My thyroid is fine. My bloodwork is fine. Its not progressing, its just extremely thin. Anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/tsyeo89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fiBUi8

No comments:

Post a Comment