Thursday, March 25, 2021

Starting my weight loss journey!

Hey everyone!

I've tried losing weight before but never stayed completely motivated. Whenever the scale wouldn't move or it would move in the wrong direction, I'd get depressed and stop trying. I'm just a 25 year old, 5 foot 4 inches tall, woman trying to better herself and become happier and healthier.

I weigh myself daily with the Renpho scale and app. Here's all my info according to the app:

Weight - 197.8 pounds; BMI - 34.2; Body Fat - 41.6% and my measurements are: chest - 44 inches; waist - 40 inches; fattest part of my stomach - 49 inches; and lastly, hips - 48 inches.

Long-term goal: I'd love to be back to the 120s-130s pounds and not have a gigantic stomach. I swear I look like I'm 9 months pregnant and it is so embarrassing.

Basically I'm looking for any and all advice, tips, tricks, etc. on weight loss, fitness, weight loss products. I would love to make new friends to discuss in a non-judgment way my own journey/their journey.

I have a few questions now (and probably will think of more later on, but can't think straight right now):

What does everyone think of fasting? Does it actually work and what would be the best way for a beginner? Weight loss pills and gummies - do they really work and what ones are the best? What exercises should I be doing to flatten my stomach? Lastly, how in the world do people stay motivated to do this?! I struggle with having no motivation, have a low self-esteem and basically no self-control with food.

I just want to say sorry for the long post, and thank you all for taking the time to read! Hope everyone has a good day!

submitted by /u/Mission-Weight-Loss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3souM7P

No comments:

Post a Comment