Wednesday, March 31, 2021

how to read a nutritional label?

I should point out before anyone decides to give me shit saying "you should have learned this in fourth grade" yes I did learn it in 4th grade but I have a disability known as 22q deletion disorder and I forgot everything about it.

I wanna refresh myself on how to read a nutritional label and learn the "words you can't pronounce" in the ingredients so I know what to avoid in foods. Because I remember the old saying "If you can't pronounce the ingredient you probably shouldn't be putting it in your body"

Any advice as to where I can refresh myself and learn these additional words too? I really wanna get into body power lifting this year but still working on my weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/AmadeusGreenwood
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PEXJhf

No comments:

Post a Comment