Saturday, March 27, 2021

70+ pound weight loss with protruding love handles that won't go away. I'm getting very discouraged and am looking for your help. Examples included in my post. Any advice is appreciated.

Stats:

  • Height: 5'6
  • SW:265
  • CW:195
  • GW:145
  • Age: 28

Hi Everyone!

I've had a 70+ pound weight loss which I am super proud of!!! Most of that has been changing my diet completely and being in a calorie deficit. I haven't really worked out all too much but I've started that journey recently.

Throughout my whole weight loss process I've seen absolutely no changes in my hips. I have these lovehandles/saddle bags that protrude out. You can see them through clothes and it makes me very insecure. I've had people comment on them when I am wearing dresses as well. People have told me my undergarments must be too tight because its creating a bubble effect. I've included a photo for reference of someone with exactly what I have. (https://i.imgur.com/qq9wwsi_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand)

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with hip fat, is this something that can ever be reduced? Or is there something within my diet I should change. I know you can't spot treat but I'm at a loss as to how to lose the weight there. I also look at r/progresspics and see people of similar size but that don't have these hip bubbles and keep getting discouraged. Any help you can offer I would appreciate it so much

submitted by /u/Right_Grapefruit3894
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rtuDhS

No comments:

Post a Comment