Monday, March 29, 2021

Opinions on IF?

Hey guys! First time poster but I’ve been following this subreddit to help keep me on track for my weight loss journey. My boyfriend and myself currently do CICO and think it’s great but I do have some issues with having such a low calorie intake that I find it difficult to have meals plus snacks and keep below it(I manage it! It’s just a struggle) so I’m considering doing intermittent fasting. Wondering what people’s opinions on it are? Is it helpful? Does it help with snacking urges? Easier to be better with food? Or is it a pain to restrict yourself further when you’re already watching calories?

Stats if they matter: 23/F 5’3 SW: 66kg CW: 63kg GW: 56kg

submitted by /u/DoubleDecker_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m0jwMz

No comments:

Post a Comment