Friday, March 26, 2021

Week 1: Gained weight, but I did all my workouts!

Hey everyone! o//

It's Friday again, meaning the first week of my journey is behind me. I stepped back on the scale this morning and I did gain some weight, unfortunately. Below are the stats; I realised this morning that my scale also does Body Fat % and Muscle Mass %, so I've added those in as well.

Starting Weight: 114kg (251.3lbs)
Current Weight: 114.6kg (252.6lbs)
Body Fat %: 55.8%
Muscle Mass %: 15.3%

Even though I gained a bit of weight, I am very proud that I managed to keep to what I've set out to do this week. I kept on track with my intermittent fasting window! There were times where I really wanted to eat something after my 8 to 9h feeding window, but I didn't. However, I did have a little snack this week. I mean, I cannot say no to my brother who drove 2h to my place to deliver a small homemade apple pie. (In return, I put a screenprotector on his new phone, so I guess it was his way of paying me xD). The pie was shared with everyone in the house, so I ended up eating a small portion of it. Eating in moderation really made me appreciate the pie even more and it tasted absolutely yummy! :3

Even though nutrition is a big part of the weight loss journey, for me it is the exercise and the workouts that play a bigger role. I'm proud to announce that I did all the workouts I had planned! On Monday and Wednesday I've done the low impact workout and on Tuesday and Thursday I did a 30 minute walk in the neighbourhood. To make things a bit more fun, I challenged another friend of mine, who is also on his weight loss journey, to join me when I'm doing my Low Impact workout. We would join in voice chat on Discord, sync the video as best we could, and bust our asses. I also challenged my brother to tag along, so it ended up being a lot of fun and motivational to keep on pushing.

So, what's the plan for the upcoming week? I'm away from home this weekend visiting family, so today and tomorrow I won't be doing the intermittent fasting. There will be food and a lot of it; so I'll try to be conscious of what I eat and try not to overeat, but it'll be difficult for sure. But, after that and during the week, I'll try to keep up with the same routine as I did the past week. Hopefully, I'll be able to tip the scale a little bit in my favour, but we'll see!

submitted by /u/Sh4d0wPh03n1x
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rpkP8H

No comments:

Post a Comment