Thursday, March 25, 2021

1 pound overnight yet still in calorie deficit??

Ok. I know it's not real weight, but if someone has a true answer for this that would be great. Anyways, for the past month I've been doing well with a "ballpark" 1200 diet, sometimes going beyond 1200 but never over to 1300. For the past two weeks I've been dropping a little lower mainly just on accident and due to a busy life, sometimes 1050 or 1100. Anyways, I have a weight loss goal list, and I've been really REALLY close to my next goal (like 0.4lbs away) yet for the past 2 days I've been maintaining that weight, and then today I woke up and I was a full pound over! I track my calories and nutrition and my sodium intake was not above the myfitnesspal recommended dose. Please help. :( <3

submitted by /u/icarusMD
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ff15ST

No comments:

Post a Comment