Thursday, March 25, 2021

Lets do this thing (Once again)!

Hi y'all! I'm excited to lose weight again. First off I want to tell you my previous weight loss story. When I was around 15 I reached 240 LBs. I realized that was not healthy, so I decided to change with the help of a friend. I immediately stopped all sugar (except fruits and natural kinds). I started riding my bike 2-3 miles a day, doing 100 situps a day, and ran every other day. I pushed through the pain and I lose 20 pounds in my first month. After that I was suddenly told I was moving. This sent me down a depression spiral. I had lived in this town all my life and I had suddenly lost all my friends. I started to binge eat and not workout anymore. I regained all the weight I had lost. fast forward 6-7 months I decided to start working out again. Then covid-19 hit.

Once covid hit I stopped being able to hang out with the friends I was making. Once again making me stop exercising due to depression. Fast forward to now I've decided to get this going again. I am currently 270ish. I am starting today 3/25/2021. I am going full cold turkey on all sweets that are not natural once again. I just bought a kettlebell and so far I love it. I have gone for a 5 mile walk to get me moving, and it hurt. I know that this will keep me going though. I am calorie counting and keeping charts of everything I am doing.

Wish me luck for my second start. I know that I can do it. I just want to lose weight to surprise my friends back home before going back after I get the vaccine.

submitted by /u/The_Migrated_Coconut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d1YusM

No comments:

Post a Comment