Friday, March 26, 2021

Don’t feel like you have to have a reason for your goal weight or weight loss in general.

I was just sitting on the toilet imagining being skinny again and how much of a relief it would be to feel like “myself” after so long of being uncomfortable with my body. And it occurred to me..... why do I even want to be at that weight? My goal weight. And I just kind of shrugged my shoulders and thought to myself “no reason”.

Maybe it seems stupid or silly but I just hate having to have elaborate ReAsOnS for everything, as if I need to justify my life to anyone, including myself. It’s exhausting! As if there’s a weight police out there telling me I have to gain or lose 5 lbs, as if there’s only one single weight that is the “right” answer and I best not pick the wrong number. Who cares? It’s my body and my weight and I’ll eat and weigh what I want to.

submitted by /u/Feckless_beauty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lT9Wem

No comments:

Post a Comment