Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Weight loss & anger

Hey everyone, this is a strange question and I tried searching for a similar question in this sub but had no luck. I’ve been on my weight-loss journey for a little over a year now. I took a short break around the holidays and started back up in February. I’m down 51 lbs from last year. I didn’t incorporate a lot of lifting in my exercise regimen last year and mostly just counted calories and walked..but this year I now do moderate to heavy lifting 4x a week.

I am what most people would describe as a happy bubbly person, however, I have noticed I’m an angrier person and have much shorter patience than I used to, especially since I started lifting weights. My fiancé has also noticed this difference and has asked me if Im taking steroids (which I’m not) because it’s almost like a roid rage. I also don’t take preworkout (unless you wanna count the cup of coffee I have in the morning before the gym). I’m also still counting calories but I don’t think my calorie intake is too low. For reference I’m 5’1” and weigh 135 and my caloric deficit is currently calculated at 1,355.

Has anyone else noticed a change in their temperament since losing weight/lifting weights?

submitted by /u/SmolP0ckets
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3u5hBc9

No comments:

Post a Comment