Sunday, March 28, 2021

Why do people hate ACTUAL weight loss?

Let me explain myself, I've noticed that whenever I'm asked by someone on weight loss or even just hear from someone else it always goes like this

Person 1: How did you lose weight? I wanna lose weight for this summer

Person 2: oh I did 1500 CICO and worked out a bit

Person 1: ok but what do I have to do to lose weight?

Person 2: .....

Like do they think WHILE we do CICO we're doing some special breathing technique or something? Its kinda hard to believe that many people don't think it actually IS that easy to lose weight, it's the simplest logic and yet many don't want to hear it cause of things like

"I like to eat out" "I don't wanna eat salads all the time" "I want flavor"

And when we give them the healthy alternatives to a combo big Mac they just refuse to hear it and then to "prove" their pity ignorance they'll say BS like "its my metabolism" or "you're just skinny" like WHY????

submitted by /u/A_FamousNobody
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sx6FUy

No comments:

Post a Comment