Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Plateauing - need help

SW 240, CW 224 GW 180. 24 male, 6'3 (191cm).

Hi all,

Ive started my weight loss journey since some two months. I started at 240lbs, now down to 224lbs but I havent seen any weight loss the last 10 days despite working out every other day (20mins running, 40mins walking, 40mins cycling) and doing IF 17/7. Im 24M, 6'3 and 224 lbs. Im counting calories everyday meticulously, never eating over 1900 calories. I try to cut out almost all sugar and saturated fat. I mostly eat fish, chicken, vegetables, and cottage cheese. Really need some help, quite desperate over here. Oh btw GW is 180lbs.

What am I doing wrong? What are the things I can improve? What are the most obvious reasons for this plateau? And how can I overcome these? Its really demoralizing to see no results on the scale 10 days in a row while trying to be consistent, counting calories, and working out :(

Any advice is much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Oxinoza
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wfDAir

No comments:

Post a Comment