Friday, March 26, 2021

Dreaming of slim legs

I’m totally jealous of those girls who can wear cute skirts and dresses because they’ve got nice legs. My entire life, I’ve never had nice legs. I know that you need to loose weight all over your body to be able to slim down your legs, but it seems that no matter how hard I try, my legs always look stumpy. I also have large round calves which look terrible in skinny jeans let alone being shown in shorts. I don’t even necessarily want my legs to be slim, I just want them to be not too ‘curvy’ around the calf area. Can anyone relate?

I’m just over 5ft 2, and I currently weigh 65kg (starting 70kg). I’ve been on a weight loss journey for about 3 months now. I have come a long way and I am starting to see results all around my body however the worst/most stubborn part of my body is my legs.

submitted by /u/Right-Dog-9774
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PCFOrG

No comments:

Post a Comment