Monday, March 29, 2021

The lightest I ever remember being.

18F 5’2 SW 193 CW 137 GW 120ish

So today, I weighed myself, and I'm at 137! I wasn't even this light at 12 years old. I'm slowly approaching my goal weight. Once I'm at 120, I will be trying to become toned and build my muscles. I'm very excited that I'm almost at maintaining rather than having to be in a deficit for any longer. I started losing weight in September of 2019, where I lost 10 pounds in a month, but after that, it usually has been a slow but steady pace of losing weight.

I have shorts and pants I bought at work that are goal pants! Some workout biker shorts and my boyfriend's boxers are no longer too tight on the thighs like they were a month ago! I also feel I can exercise for longer, which I think is not just due to me exercising but also due to me not being as heavy.

I have people I have known my whole life saying they don't recognize me. A woman from my church who I have known since I was a baby told my mom she has to do double-takes, that she almost doesn’t even recognize me. I don't have the best relationship with my dad, but my dad had noticed my weight loss and told me good job when I told him I had lost over 50 pounds.

These small victories are great:) I still sometimes feel bad in my body, and how it looks, it's hard not to in times where we can so easily compare ourselves. I may not look like Madison beer, but I have gained discipline and healthy habits through my weight loss, which matters a lot more than how I look.

submitted by /u/artsyybunnyyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39shHCO

No comments:

Post a Comment