Friday, March 26, 2021

Plateau? Advice?

Hi! I’m 16f, 5’4 and 147lb as of now. My starting weight a month ago was 155lb and im very happy with my current results! Although it seems that i’ve hit a plateau, i’m not sure though because its only been about a week since my weight won’t budge. But still it’s very frustrating :( Most of the time i lose about a pound or 2 a week, it can fluctuate from time to time.

My BMR is around 1450. I eat 1400 calories a day and make sure i take at least a 45 minute walk with my dogs and do some exercises every day to burn some extra calories.

Am i doing something wrong that is affecting my weight loss progress? Or is this just a way of my body adapting to my new lifestyle? Either way i would love some advice!! :)

submitted by /u/oogebooge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tUAMFE

No comments:

Post a Comment