Monday, May 3, 2021

25 lbs down (229 to 204) in just over 2 months!

https://imgur.com/a/PcSbqzg

Hello! I am a 26yo (M) and I wanted to share my weight loss efforts from the past couple months. I loved weight training but hated watching what I ate. Due to being laid off in the winter I sat at home, ate, and gained a bunch of weight. I decided I needed to change, and so I gave myself a calorie deficit and committed to only eating three times a day with absolutely no snacking. 2 months later and I need to buy all new work clothes because nothing fits! I don't do any fancy meal prepping, I just follow my calorie goals and make an effort to hit my macros every day. My biggest vice was nighttime snacking, and cutting that out has been crucial for not binging and gaining everything back. I only drink water, with the exception of whey with almond milk post lifts. I lift five days a week with my non-lifting days being some light cardio work just to get my heart rate up.

Don't overcomplicate the process, and find something that you can stick to!

submitted by /u/xHawk_T
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aYjO27

No comments:

Post a Comment