Monday, May 3, 2021

My old, go-to foods just don't do it for me anymore.

F 5'8" SW: 195 CW: 147

It's a little sad for me, but also I guess I should listen to my body. For the last few months when I've allowed myself a splurge on calories I found that the meal was incredibly disappointing. Ordering a burger from my favorite restaurant, blah. Getting a pasta dish from an Italian place I frequent, blah. Even McDonald's! My trusty friend McDonald's, I got my go-to McDouble and Mcnuggets and completely hated it! What is happening to me?!? I've been on this weight loss journey for a year focusing on CICO and in that time I think I've completely re-written my taste buds. Obviously this is something good haha every instance I thought to myself "a salad would have been less disappointing than this".

Has anyone else found they can't even enjoy foods the way they used to?

submitted by /u/bharris56
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nG7gSf

No comments:

Post a Comment