Monday, May 3, 2021

Losing weight very slowly lately

Hello all! I've been "dieting" (Not constantly) for the last 4 years, I've dropped from 150KG to 98KG, however for the past few months, I struggle to lose more than 1-1.5KG per month. I am eating on average 1400 calories per day, but some times I might get about 1100. I do not workout much, just walking once in a while for like 30 minutes. I've been thinking that my metabolism might have slowed down from being in caloric deficit for way too long, but I am not sure what to do about it. One of the things I read in google is doing HIIT exercises, and I am thinking of doing some short high intensity runs for about 30 seconds to keep my heart beating at a very fast rate, which they say it can boost metabolism, but I am not sure what else to do. I've been trying to build some muscle aswell using weights but I injured my hands, so I am stuck at the moment. Should I take any supplements? What can I do to speed up my weight loss journey? Thank you for your time!

submitted by /u/djst3rios
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Rmaw9j

No comments:

Post a Comment