Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Coca-Cola/Pepsi Zero question

So I know that these drinks are by no means healthy and that artificial sweeteners are not good for your body, but for pure weight loss - Does it have the same effect as drinking water? Coke is sweetened with aspartame which has been shown to have no effect on our blood sugar and a 0 glycemic index.

I found some articles, but they vary a lot. Some show studies that say that it has the same effect n body loss as drinking a normal coke and some say that it's really beneficial for weight loss and that some people are even fasting while drinking diet coke.

I probably wouldn't be fasting with it, but I started counting calories today and this one really interests me.

Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/BluryDesign
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33jiHWq

No comments:

Post a Comment