Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Weight loss to loose skin analytics

Hey everyone. I'm currently on my weight loss journey (very early). Been working out a ton, but with no focus on my diet whatsoever. I'm afraid that I'll have loose skin when I reach my target weights loss goal (30 lbs lighter). I've seen some posts where people talk about loose skin w/ general data on when people see it, but I wanted to start a thread that incorporated more detailed body composition stats. Outside of genetics and a few factors, this would help me and other readers get an estimate of when to expect loose skin.

As mentioned, I'm aiming to lose 30 lbs and am worried about having loose skin. I put my "specs" below, and how some of y'all can share yours, along with whether or not you have loose skin from your weight loss. If so, at what weight loss point did you notice it?

Gender: Male
Age: late 20s
Height: 5'8"
Current Weight: 200 lbs
Target Weight: 170 lbs
Details: I started at 170 lbs in 2012 but gradually gained weight over the 9 years and now am 200. Curious to know if the 9 years of gradual gain will have an effect on my skins elasticity

submitted by /u/kavvv
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b4tCrj

No comments:

Post a Comment