Wednesday, May 5, 2021

New binge eating habits

I was on a weight loss journey and had good control over my daily food intake. I moved to a different place for a few weeks and got started seeing someone. I began to skip meals as I wanted to lose weight faster and exercised more and I felt great. Until last week when we broke things off and I moved back home to visit parents. I have gained 3kg within a week and have lost complete control over eating. I haven’t ate so uncontrollably in almost a year. Foods I wouldn’t think of touching before are now being shoved down myself quickly. I can sometimes manage to stop but hours later I give in again. I have never experienced such little self control and it seems like I don’t even feel that I’m full now. I am eating an absurd amount of food everyday and I go from being acceptable of it to being grossed out at myself in minutes. I don’t know what is happening and would appreciate if anyone has any suggestions as to how to stop it. I am going to the gym regularily but instead of eating more healthier and less, I feel justified to eat more. I don’t know how to stop this :(

submitted by /u/FaithlessnessFine289
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3emio3I

No comments:

Post a Comment