Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Why am I hitting a plateau/advice on how to push past it?

(Let me start this by saying that I know for a fact that I am technically eating too few calories, but I am doing it for a specific reason. I need to get a surgery (not weight loss surgery, but it’s a surgery to get rid of something that is causing me a lot of physical pain) and they won’t do it until my BMI is a bit lower. Once I’ve gotten the surgery, I will up my calories a bit and I’ll be able to be a lot more active.)

I started at about 91 kgs about a month ago, and a week or so ago, I hit a plateau around 86/87 kgs, and I can’t seem to push past it, and I don’t know what’s causing it. I don’t eat a lot of sodium, I count everything I put into my body, including drinks. I’m eating about 1000-1100 calories a day (again, doing it for a specific reason, and won’t be doing it forever. I am 5’3 at 21 years old, and quite sedentary bc of the pain, so I wouldn’t say it’s /extreme/.)

Any advice?

submitted by /u/musesofnightmares
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nNaraC

No comments:

Post a Comment