Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Finding it hard to get motivated since I’m not as big as I used to be.

I used to be quite big, and I lost about 20 kilos, then gained 10 back. I’m really struggling with motivation to re begin my weight loss journey. I think this is because, when I was bigger, I felt like I had no choice but to lose weight and I really forced myself into it because I was sick of being insecure. Now I would view myself as a bit big but not overly, and I deep down still don’t like the way I look but I cannot find the motivation to eat less and exercise. I’m really struggling and I can feel myself mentally feeling the way I did when I was at my biggest. I don’t know what to do. :( I’m a 20 year old female.

submitted by /u/tragixc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vIEVNT

No comments:

Post a Comment