Monday, May 3, 2021

Down nearly 60lb. Afraid of gaining after lockdown

Hi guys. F23, HW: 398lb, CW:340lb, GW: 175lb

During lock down and covid I managed to lose almost 60lb in 6.5 months which makes me so happy. Ive kept it a secret from everyone except my family and havent really been anywhere with friends except my 2 best friends. The bigger you are the harder it is to notice weight loss so they havent really said or noticed anything and thats partly because ive been wearing baggy clothes.

In a few weeks my vaccine will be done and Ill be able to go and do more things than before (with great caution ofc) but alot of my friends have been planning restaurant and cafe outings. As much as I'm SOOOOO excited to go out and have fun while wearing my new super cute outfits, a part of me is terrified of getting off track with my progress and back tracking.

In no means am I done with my weight loss journey and am only 1/3 of the way done so Its very important to me to keep going.

Ive been living off of really healthy home cooked meals I make with detailed calorie counting. I havent tested myself in a restaurant setting where I can easily order fried or high calorie foods without knowing whats in them or their calories. I know doing this once in a while isnt harmful and I should enjoy myself but I have so many outings planned its gonna be a constant thing this summer.

Tips for enjoying myself but not falling off track? Im thinking maybe I should eat a light high protein snack or meal before I go so I dont order alot or get healthier options.

submitted by /u/zahimahi97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tg32BO

No comments:

Post a Comment