Saturday, May 1, 2021

Feeling helpless- cheat meal turned into a cheat day

This is just going to be a sad rant btw.

I currently weigh in at 86kg (189 pounds) and Ive been trying to change up my eating habits as of 2 weeks ago. It has been going okay. The problem is just how arduous and long the process is.

I almost want to scratch my eyes out from just the slow pace of it all. I have a cheat meal every Saturday and like I always do, I ended up bingeing on alcohol and snacks and icecream. I feel so shit about it all and Im just in a place where Im stuck.

I feel stuck about my weight loss and my mental state. Its like, why can't I just skip to the part where I look bomb af and feel confident about myself? I feel like its going to take ages just to get to a point where I and other people can see results.

Just today, i ended up eating so much and what was meant to be a cheat meal turned into a cheat day, basically. I am writing this in utter hopelessness. I want to change my mentality to just not fully focusing on the way I look- rather just that its for my healthy and longevity.

But I look at progress pictures of people who have changed and it makes me feel sad. I wish I could look like those people.

Did I mention that I hate exercise? This means itll take doubly as much time to lose the weight ,I reckon. Im trying to find exercise I like, for example, dancing classes and I might take up boxing too.

Anyway, sorry about the long winded rant. Its been a long day.

submitted by /u/sandy_09088
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RjikbB

No comments:

Post a Comment