Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Got to my goal weight, then gained it all back.

Hi there, everyone!

Literally 3 days from now will be a year since my first proper weight loss journey has started. From May to November 2020, I had lost over 12kg.

Now that a lot of restrictions have eased in Melbourne and I’m now back at my job as a bartender and receptionist, the food binges are back and I tend to want to conserve my energy on the days that I do have work, due to the nature of my job being always so active and random shift works always mess up my eating schedules.

I’m now heavier than my previous starting weight of 62kg and am now currently creeping back up to 64kg.

I can barely fit into any of my clothes now and I just feel like absolute crap.

Today I booked for a free trial at 9round fitness and am signing up for a 2 month contract to get myself some exercise again. I couldn’t even finish the 4th round without feeling like I was going to pass out so I stopped so I can come back again tomorrow and work progressively towards being able to finish the whole 9 rounds. I have also ordered some calorie counted meals from youfoodz to try and help me with lowering my overall calories.

I don’t really know the point of my post... I guess I just really needed to vent because my self esteem is quite non-existent right now, couple that with some health issues coming back due to my size. I guess this is also some sort of accountability post.

If anyone has any sentiments to throw my way, feel free to do so :)

For reference, I’m a 161cm asian female and this weight is definitely noticeable.

submitted by /u/thefreshman20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b45FjY

No comments:

Post a Comment