Sunday, May 2, 2021

how do I lose weight as a short female?

Stats: 4’11”, Female, 15 Years, 150lbs

I would like to weigh about 115lbs. I’ve heard that this is around the healthy weight for girls my age/height.

I’ve been working out and watching what I eat for a little more than 3 weeks now. My weight hasn’t moved. In fact I think I gained a pound. I workout about 4-5 days a week switching between moderate and light exercise. I would try and eat about 1200-1500 calories a day. I have cut back on a lot of carbs, sugar, and dairy. I’ve been trying to drink more water and consume more foods high in protein and nutrients. Yesterday I started HIIT workouts and the 16:8 intermittent fasting. I want to try and stick to 3 meals around 1200 cals during my food window now. I’ve seen others drop about 1-2 pounds a week. I’d love to drop at least 1 a week but I’m not sure if this is realistic with my height and diet/exercise plan.

Are there any short girls out here struggling with the same thing? It’s so difficult and frustrating trying to drop the weight at this height. I’d appreciate any input anyone has that would be of some use to me. I’ll take any suggestions or feedback on my diet/exercise that will help speed my weight loss up. I’m getting pretty desperate at this point lol.

edit: I am also done growing for the most part. I started my cycle at 9 and usually girls stop growing two years after. It’s very unlikely I’ll grow anymore so I wouldn’t really worry about stunting my growth.

submitted by /u/synsora
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gTeOzC

No comments:

Post a Comment