Sunday, May 2, 2021

How to stop using junk food and chocolates as a reward system?

I’m really struggling with this when it comes to my weight loss progress.

Here’s how my mind works:

“I did that presentation that I was so scared of, now as a reward I’m gonna go to the shop and get my favorite chocolate, then I’m going to chill in-front of the tv with it.”

“I’ve got so much work to do, I should go get some chocolate to cheer myself up and also to give me a boost to get all of this done!”

“Ugh I’ve worked so late today so it wouldn’t be bad if I ordered take out, if I cook then it will be even later I’m eating”.

“Phew I just did an hour of exercise, if I eat that junk food then it has already technically been worked off.”

How the hell do I get out of this mindset? I can’t even tell myself it in the moment and it terrifies me that I can’t physically convince myself not to do it. When I’m hungry or craving chocolate, it’s like someone else is in control of my body.

Help!

submitted by /u/alexi557x
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ePKao2

No comments:

Post a Comment