Monday, May 3, 2021

Losing weight on my period.

22 F, 5'8", SW: 177, CW: 167, GW: 150

I pretty often see people on here talking about how they don't lose weight on their period or even the week before as well. These weeks are when I lose the most weight. I lose barely any weight for the two weeks after my period but the week before and week of I drop weight. I dropped a pound a day for 3 days in a row this month in the previous week.

Anyway, this seems to deviate from what everyone else is experiencing. I know everyone's body is different and everyone's weight loss journey is different but it has my worried that my hormones are out of whack or something. Can any of y'all tell me if this is normal?

submitted by /u/penguin_0618
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gUS423

No comments:

Post a Comment