Sunday, May 2, 2021

Lost roughly 20-25 lbs in the last 3.5 months. Feels like losing weight is going slower now or harder to notice changes. I'm 235 lb and hoping to lose 30-35 lbs in the next 100 days. Any new suggestions to help bring on this? Trying to lose the last bits of belly fat. I

I'm 32/M/5'10/235 lbs

I was mostly walking 10 miles a day and going to the gym for an hour to do lifting and I was eating chicken sandwiches (made of plants) and wheat bread so that was like 250 calories together plus eating some fruit.

I'm quite used to doing 2-3 hour walks now so that's good. I've given up junk food but i'm still quite resistant to eating veggies. I mean I don't mind corn or tomatoes but broccoli or cabbage is quite a hard sell but I'm gonna do my best. I just want to further continue my weight loss but also make sure i build it into muscle.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

I set the 100 day goal as that's when I begin my new job and I wanna keep it as strong motivation.

submitted by /u/KevTravels
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nITL4i

No comments:

Post a Comment