Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Progress with Pregnancy in the Middle

Progress with Pregnancy

Last year at this time, I was working to lose weight after my first baby (I'd gained a fair amount after getting married and trying to conceive). When I found out I was pregnant again, I was six pounds lighter than when I found out I was pregnant the first time.

The attached graph shows my gradual weight loss before pregnancy, weight gain during pregnancy, rapid weight loss after the baby was born (no more baby, no more placenta, my body getting rid of extra blood for nourishing baby, uterus shrinking, etc.). I then plateaued (or started losing at a normal rate for fat loss) about 12 pounds heavier than when I found out I was pregnant.

I restarted my journey to a healthy weight. I never left this sub, even when I was pregnant and actively gaining weight, but I'm happy to start losing again. I'm also happy that I can fit into my early pregnancy non-maternity clothes for work. They are bigger than I want to be and even with them, I still have a bit of a muffin top, but they are a reminder that I want to keep losing. After my first baby, I stayed in stretchy clothes too long and after the initial rapid loss, didn't start losing until my boy was maybe 9 months old.

I'm so excited to make the effort toward being the me I want to be!

submitted by /u/a5121221a
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ujYqfs

No comments:

Post a Comment