Saturday, May 1, 2021

Significantly Increased Muscle Mass = Voice Changing?

I’m not quite sure if this is the place for this, but giving it a shot. 27yo M. Last year, from July until December I lost about 45 lbs (235-190). Since December, I’ve added about 15 lbs of muscle back onto my frame.

Despite some to be expected changes to my body with the initial weight loss (less fat, clearer skin, etc) it was all pretty straightforward. However, over this “bulking” process over the past few months my voice has deepened SIGNIFICANTLY. I don’t even sound like the same person.

The only thing I can think to attribute this to is a change in hormones due to the changes to my body. But the change is so substantial that it just has me thinking there could be something more to it..

Any input or feedback here is appreciated!

submitted by /u/agm9977
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xBMxmZ

No comments:

Post a Comment