Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Where do you think my calorie sweet spot should be?

I'm a 23 year old female who is approximately 5'3" and 160lbs. I'm trying to get back down to my ideal weight of 135lbs before my wedding and have been working out a ton and counting/restricting calories. On average, I burn about 1900-2000 calories a day (I have a really solid exercise routine, but sedentary lifestyle otherwise) and have been setting my calorie intake goal at 1300 max. I've been seeing a ton of progress already, however I find it SO hard not to just give up and start binge eating because I get ravenous during the day and can't seem to make myself feel remotely full, even when I eat the full 1300 calories. So, my questions are as follows:

Is 1300 calories a day a good amount if I'm burning 2000? If not, what do you recommend? And, Any tips on how to make myself feel fuller on the calories I'm eating? (I'm not on any special diet, just eating more protein, less unhealthy fats and sticking to refined carbs)

Any help would be so appreciated! And btw, this is for fast weight loss because I am getting married in August and want to look and feel great 😊

submitted by /u/Caledonia_Utopia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ekCVpe

No comments:

Post a Comment