Wednesday, July 28, 2021

1 year 84lbs (6stone) down.

https://imgur.com/a/yPL4JQh - progress pic.

I still can’t believe how far I have came, I have tried this so many times and failed each time.

I feel so much better in myself, I actually have some confidence, my friends have commented about how I used to be so quiet and would sit in the background but now you can tell I have confidence and I talk way more now than I ever did.

It’s the small things like having the confidence to go get my nails done by myself, I would always take someone with me before.

I feel healthier, I spend more time on self care than I ever did before.

But my favourite part of all is no longer having to sit sweating in the summer wearing black leggings and long tops fully covered up.

Admittedly I haven’t done a lot of exercise the majority of my weight loss was down to food, I do try to make sure I get 10k steps in a day and plan to start working out and hopefully join the gym, which is also something I feel like I could do by myself now.

I only have 11lbs to go until I reach my target weight, it feels crazy to me that I’m so close to the end, it makes me emotional.

submitted by /u/Avaxo20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l8PZBN

No comments:

Post a Comment