Wednesday, July 28, 2021

25 F Looking For A Weight Loss Buddy, Aim To Lose 37lbs In 6-12 Months

In the past 3 years I've gone from 138 lbs to (as of this morning, yikes) 167 lbs.

My History:

Prior to this, I was very active at the gym and would walk 6 miles to and back from work every week. Now, in these WFH times, I climb the stairs and lose my breath (sigh). I keep telling myself I'll start my weight loss from tomorrow, but I don't, lol. And if I do, I stop after a few days. But enough is enough! I need someone with similar goals, who wants to turn their life around so that we can hold each other accountable.

My Goals:

I used to be an intermittent faster, and it's what always worked for me. I want to resume that, as well as get back to walking everyday. My goal weight is 130lbs. I have lost 25lbs in the past, so I think it's very doable for me, provided I simply persevere. I also plan to get back into working out, but baby steps. I'm going to start with getting back into walking 6 miles every week as it was my favorite thing to do whilst listening to audiobooks, and I miss it.

What I'm Looking For In A Buddy:

Age and sex doesn't matter. Even diet plan/ exercise regimen doesn't need to match. I'm simply looking for someone who is starting a weight loss journey and would like to check in every weekend (maybe via video call - got this idea from another Redditor here). We can message each other during the week if we think we're being lazy or fall off the wagon so that we can motivate each other. If it matters - I live in the Middle East, but I personally don't have any geographical preference. Everyone is welcome :)

If you think we could be a good match, hit me up!

submitted by /u/Blue_Bird_96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3x5pLT6

No comments:

Post a Comment