Friday, July 30, 2021

TEN POUNDS DOWN!!!

F 5'6 SW: 202 CW: 192 GW:160

I did it! I heard the first ten pounds were the hardest and I did it with a mix of CICO and intermittent fasting. There is nothing better than getting on the scale in the morning and seeing the numbers. Intermittent fasting has only execrated the loss and I am so happy.

I was on a medication for two years and went from a very low weight to 200 pounds. It has been a shot to my self confidence and made me really depressed but I decided last month to buckle up and focus on weight loss for the last and final attempt. I am so determined to get down to a healthy weight. I want to be able to feel confident again as well as be healthy and live a long, meaningful life.

I am starting college next month and I am definitely worried about the cafeteria situation but I feel that if I reach out for the nutritional information, I can maintain a good calorie count. I am also hoping to start hitting my apartments gym a bit more.

Anyway, I am just so excited to have a diet that works. I am also around for fellowship and holding eachother accountable.

submitted by /u/WakeBoredom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ydNvWz

No comments:

Post a Comment