Friday, July 30, 2021

I want to lose weight as a last ditch effort to save my relationship. How do I start?

I am 25F 5'3" 122 lb.

I need your advice on how to lose weight.

I have not done this before but need to now.

My boyfriend whom I love has been talking daily about his ex, showing pics together?, talking in detail about their sex life and all the romantic things they did together. It is destroying ms but he says I am toxic and manipulative for policing his language when I tell him it hurts.

He says she is more attractive and he wishes I was as thin as her. He told me he would consider not bringing her up as much if I make an effort and work on myself.

So I am here embarking on weight loss as a last hope because my self esteem and sanity have left the scene. Help me with advice and tips.

submitted by /u/QueenGorgo3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ww6EF4

No comments:

Post a Comment