Monday, July 26, 2021

NSV - wedding bands fit

Hi! So I've been on this weight loss journey since December of 2020. I've been struggling with body dysmorphia and honestly had a hard time "seeing" how overweight I was. It wasn't till I stepped on the scale and saw my SW that I decided I was done being over weight. A sign that I should have taken seriously that I was over weight was that after my daughter in 2017, my wedding rings didn't fit. I just chalked it up to have given birth and swelling. But I would try them on and they just wouldn't go on.

I tried around Feb/March of this year, after losing some weight, and they still wouldn't go down. Or they COULD, but I would potentially have the rings stuck. So I put them away and didn't think much of it.

So yesterday, I decided just for kicks and giggles, since I'm close to my goal, how do they fit. AND THEY WENT ON NO PROBLEM! And they didn't stick when trying to take them off! I haven't worn them in years so it'll take some time to get used to wearing them again, but I'm so happy!!

Stats: 31f SW: 214 CW: 155 GW: 130

submitted by /u/Ciniya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rBEBzE

No comments:

Post a Comment