Monday, July 26, 2021

Deciding a Goal Weight

Hi All! I’ve (28F) been on my weight loss journey since December. I am moving slowly, but steadily. I’ve lost 19lbs so far. (It would be more, but we were moving and I didn’t stick to my diet like I should have). I started at 245lbs and am now at 226lbs.

Anyway, I’m 5’6 and have an hourglass build. According to my BMI chart, I should be aiming for 120-140lbs. However, when I was under 140, I looked unhealthy because I was so thin. Plus, I had to engage in disordered eating habits to remain that small. So I’m hesitant to push myself to get that low. Technically, 160 is overweight, but I actually felt good at that weight. Is it wrong to aim for 160lbs instead of lower? Pros/cons? Tips appreciated!

submitted by /u/paperthinpatience
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kU3yFf

No comments:

Post a Comment