Saturday, July 31, 2021

Should I wait until I hit my weight loss goal before I start dating again?

I could really use some guidance here.

For context: I am an obese female 24 185 lbs at 5'2". I've never had a relationship and for some reason, men don't treat me the best when I date them even when I put in 100% and my best foot forward. They don't seem to care about me, and I have to initiate everything. I get real bad treatment and even ab*se when I am at my heaviest which was 8 pounds ago. This is a bit ironic when you take into account one of the men who treated me poorly was in my position too (he was nearly 400lbs).

I am beginning my weight loss journey. It's becoming easier as I am having difficulty stomaching fast food and I believe it's my bodys way of telling me enough is enough. A halfway goal for me is about 40 lbs, losing another 30-40 later. But 40lbs lost will at least get me into healthy weight zone.

Having said this, should I wait till I hit at least my halfway point to begin dating? I've just moved to a new city snd just lost my job and I have no friends or family here so very isolated. But it also gives me time go give a lot of focus on what I eat too. Also there's the hope ill be treated like a human when I am at least looking normal weight.

What would you do? What do you think?

submitted by /u/Ididityoudidnt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rJvhKb

No comments:

Post a Comment